Welcome to the West District School Friday Folder
Note: All new notices are posted in bold type
Curriculum Nights are coming for West District Families!
- Wednesday, September 25 ~ for Grades 1 - 4 Parents
- Wednesday, October 16 ~ for Kindergarten Parents and Students - more info coming soon!
- Principal's September Newsletter
- September Parent Letter
- Cultural Celebration - Hosts Wanted!
- Library Birthday Book Club Sign Up
- 4th Grade Baby Photos Wanted for Yearbook!
- Nature's Open House Ticket Order Form - Orders Due by 9/30
- Bakers Wanted - Sign up to donate an item for the 4th Grade Bake Sale on 9/20
- The PTO Calendar has been updated! Click here and take note!
- Please review our WDS Family Handbook
- September Lunch Menu
- Library Volunteers Needed! Click here to sign up - thank you!
- After School Sports with Mr. Deitz - Sign UP
- September After School Sports Schedule
- Who's Who at West District School
- Gifts of Love Weekend Backpack Information for Families
- Good Start Dates for Families with 4yr Olds who will Attend WD for Kindergarten 20-21
- Parent Pick UP Form for 2019-2020
- Principal's Newsletter
- Check out our World Language website - click here!
- 2019-2020 School Year Calendar - Take note!
- Please review our Arrival Procedures
- Regarding Parent Drop Off in the Morning 8:30 - 8:45: Our parent drop off lane is intended for students who can disembark the vehicle independently. If your child needs any assistance, we ask that you park your vehicle in a parking spot and escort your child to the building main entrance.
- Regarding Dismissal Changes: A DISMISSAL CHANGE FOR YOUR CHILD REQUIRES A NOTE TO BE GIVEN DIRECTLY TO THE TEACHER IN THE MORNING FROM YOUR CHILD WHILE THEIR MORNING MEETINGS ARE BEING HELD. Teachers and office staff are not always available to check emails and voicemails for dismissal changes during the school day, as staff may be absent or unavailable. For safety reasons, a note is required in the morning.
- Regarding Absences: If your child is absent or if your child will be tardy for school, please call the nurse 860-673-2579x3462 (press 2) or the office before 9:00 a.m. You should leave a voicemail if you call before or after school hours. If you notify your child's teacher by email, you must also notify the Nurse and office staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West District PTO Announcements
The courses below are held after school in collaboration with the EXCL program. Children who are signed up for a Youth Enrichment course are dismissed to the EXCL after school program