Welcome to the West District School Friday Folder
Note: All new notices are posted in bold type
Dear WD Families, please complete the form below and return it to the office if you don't plan on using the bus for 19-20.
- Food Allergy Forms
- Parent Pick UP Form for 2019-2020
- Principal's Newsletter
- Cub Scout Information
- Summer Reading Information...Have you picked your (at least 3) books
- Check out our World Language website - click here!
- Who's Who at West District School
- 2019-2020 School Year Calendar - Take note!
- WDS Family Handbook
- Please review our Arrival Procedures
- Regarding Parent Drop Off in the Morning 8:30 - 8:45: Our parent drop off lane is intended for students who can disembark the vehicle independently. If your child needs any assistance, we ask that you park your vehicle in a parking spot and escort your child to the building main entrance.
- Regarding Dismissal Changes: A DISMISSAL CHANGE FOR YOUR CHILD REQUIRES A NOTE TO BE GIVEN DIRECTLY TO THE TEACHER IN THE MORNING FROM YOUR CHILD WHILE THEIR MORNING MEETINGS ARE BEING HELD. Teachers and office staff are not always available to check emails and voicemails for dismissal changes during the school day, as staff may be absent or unavailable. For safety reasons, a note is required in the morning.
- Regarding Absences: If your child is absent or if your child will be tardy for school, please call the nurse 860-673-2579x3462 (press 2) or the office before 9:00 a.m. You should leave a voicemail if you call before or after school hours. If you notify your child's teacher by email, you must also notify the Nurse and office staff, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West District PTO Announcements