November 23, 2020
Important School Info: (new notices in BOLD).
Attendance Note if your child is in Cohort A or B and will be attending remotely on a day, please be sure to notify the main office so the attendance secretary can note it in PowerSchool. Teachers must mark "absent," but the office will change the code after you call. You can also email Mrs. Pittsley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chromebook Issues-If your student is having issues with their Chromebook, please submit a tech ticket here: https://www.fpsct.org/returntoschool/technology . This can be done on any device. The FPS IT department will contact you via email or phone to support you and your student.
- Jack Phelan Scholarship - Tiki Task Force Raffle - Please click here for more information!
- FPS Operation Gratitude
- IAR Virtual Book Fair https://bookfairs.scholastic.com/bookfairs/cptoolk...
- Whom Should I Contact At IAR...
- Traveling for competitions, tournaments, please read
- FPS SEPTO December 2020 Meeting
- IAR MASK & WATER BOTTLE FUNDRAISER
- E.C. Goodwin Tech Virtual Tour https://goodwin.cttech.org/
- Free School Meals for All Students
- Wanted: Yearbook Photos
- IAR Yearbook Sales
- IAR Yearbook Flyer
Clubs and Activities
FARMINGTON CONTINUING EDUCATION ANNOUNCEMENTS
Farmington Continuing Education is currently offering ONLINE offerings for youth.
Visit www.fpsct.org/fce for course information, to register, as well as a list of course offerings.
FARMINGTON RECREATION DEPARTMENT
- The Nutcracker-Presented by the Hillstead
- DREAM, BUILD, CREATE-INTRO TO ENGINEERING
- Farmington Library Teen Space Study Station
- Farmington Public Library Teen Space Agreement
- Shop Rite partners with schools
- We Are Hiring Substitutes
- Are You an RN Who Wants to Work with Kids?
- M&J Bus is Hiring School Bus and Van Drivers