The Farmington Extended Care & Learning (EXCL) offers Before School and After School programs at the elementary schools and upper elementary school. Our mission is to work in partnership with Farmington families by offering an affordable extended care program that provides a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment, which promotes self-esteem and respect for others.
THE FARMINGTON EXTENDED CARE & LEARNING PROGRAM IS ADMINISTERED BY THE FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM AND IS NOT LICENSED BY THE CONNECTICUT OFFICE OF EARLY CHILDHOOD.
A non-refundable $40.00 registration fee is required at the time of enrollment.
- EXCL 19-20 EXCL Enrollment Forms
- EXCL 19-20 EXCL Parent Handbook
- EXCL 19-20 EXCL Tuition
- ** Due to large enrollment numbers at East Farms, enrollment for the Before and After School program has been put on pause as of December 13, 2019. We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to make necessary accommodations. **
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS INCLUDE...
- Choice of three to five days per week
- Before and After School programs
- School vacation and summer programs
All children who attend Kindergarten through sixth grade are eligible to enroll. Tuition is paid in advance on a weekly or monthly basis.
EXCL is closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Bryan Zerio, Director
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7073
Amanda Michaud, EXCL Coordinator
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7078
Early Childhood Coordinator
(860) 404 - 0112 x 3242
Brenda Peterson, Account Supervisor
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7071