The Farmington Extended Care & Learning (EXCL) offers Before School and After School programs at the elementary schools and upper elementary school. Our mission is to work in partnership with Farmington families by offering an affordable extended care program that provides a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment, which promotes self-esteem and respect for others.
THE FARMINGTON EXTENDED CARE & LEARNING PROGRAM IS ADMINISTERED BY THE FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM AND IS NOT LICENSED BY THE CONNECTICUT OFFICE OF EARLY CHILDHOOD.
A non-refundable $40.00 registration fee is required at the time of enrollment.
- 19-20 EXCL Enrollment Forms
- 19-20 EXCL Parent Handbook
- 19-20 EXCL Tuition
- * IMPORTANT : As of 08/29/2019, Afternoon enrollment at West District and East Farms schools is on pause due to higher-than-average enrollment numbers. Please check back in with us for updated information. Thank you for your patience!
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS INCLUDE...
- Choice of three to five days per week
- Before and After School programs
- School vacation and summer programs
All children who attend Kindergarten through sixth grade are eligible to enroll. Tuition is paid in advance on a weekly or monthly basis.
EXCL is closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Bryan Zerio, Director
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7073
Amanda Michaud, EXCL Coordinator
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7078
Early Childhood Coordinator
(860) 404 - 0112 x 3242
Brenda Peterson, Account Supervisor
(860) 404 - 0112 x 7071
- East Farms (EXCL)
- Noah Wallace (EXCL and FCP)
- Union (EXCL and FCP)
- West District (EXCL and FCP)
- West Woods (EXCL)
- Irving A. Robbins (FCP)