Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The $6 processing fee is non-refundable.
- Trips are non-refundable but are transferable to another person. A refund will be provided for a trip IF a substitute can be found.
- If you wish to withdraw from a course for any reason, a request must be emailed to the Farmington Continuing Education office 48 hours prior to the first class. If eligible for a refund, a $10 fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will only be given if a course is cancelled by Farmington Continuing Education due to unforeseen circumstances or insufficient enrollment. FCE reserves the right to postpone or cancel classes or change class dates if conditions warrant.
- A student absence(s) from a class or a personal schedule change does not result in a refund, credit or make-up session.
- There will be no refunds if course dates change due to inclement weather.
- Refunds are processed through the Farmington Public Schools in the form of a check only. There will be no cash or credit card refunds. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.