Serving Farmington, Unionville, and surrounding communities since 1971!
CAREER TRAINING PROGRAMS
Career training programs are designed by teams of professionals from each respective field to provide you with effective web-based learning programs. Instructors/mentors are actively involved in your online learning experience, responding to questions or concerns and encouraging and motivating you to succeed.
You can start at any time and study at your own pace within the program timeline. Get started today, and be on your way to an exciting new career!
Click on our most popular training programs below for more information.
- Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- Freight Broker/Agent Training
- Electrical Technician
- Certified Residential Interior Designer
Click HERE for more information and to register!
COVID GUIDELINES & PROTOCOLS
Farmington Public Schools takes direction and guidance from the Farmington Valley Health District and the State of CT Department of Public Health. Updated information pertaining to a mask optional transition has been posted in our FAQ as well as in our COVID-19 Mitigation Measures document.
- Complete a DAILY Health Screening each morning prior to the start of school.
- CSDE releases LAUNCHING INTO HEALTHY LEARNING – Fall 2022
- Test-Mask-Go announced by the CT State Department of Health.
- FVHD Guidance on Test-Mask-Go
- For the latest COVID-19 Information from the state of CT, please see https://portal.ct.gov/
- Get the latest information from the Farmington Valley Health District at https://www.fvhd.org
Farmington Continuing Education
1 Depot Place, Unionville, CT 06085
Phone: (860) 404-0290
Fax: (860) 404-0294
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (closed all major holidays)