Welcome to the East Farms School PTO!
The East Farms School PTO (EFPTO) helps to enrich the curriculum by providing financial support and volunteers for educational, cultural and social activities.
Our mission is to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and communication between parents/guardians, teachers and staff to ensure students receive the best elementary education possible.
- Co-Presidents Sara Hill and Danielle Coccomo
- Vice President Erin Relunia
- Treasurer Mike Dennison
- Assistant Treasurer Sarah Burns
- Secretary Nichelle Mullins
Meeting Dates (if highlighted, click to read minutes)
Minutes of Previous Meetings
What does the PTO fund?
Below is a partial list of items purchased and programs supported in previous years by the PTO's fundraising efforts:
- Cultural and STEAM programs (special visits by artists, scientists and language experts)
- Young Authors and Readers Conference (visiting authors)
- 3rd and 4th Grade trip to The Hartford Symphony
- Spirit Day
How much money do we need to fund these programs?
Our fundraising goal for this year is $26,550. The PTO dues collection goal is $14,000. Click here for the latest copy of this year's budget.
Help us achieve our goal by participating in:
Questions or comments? Email us at EFPTO@fpsct.org.