**All new notices are in BOLD
- 2019-2020 Family Handbook
- East Farms School Curriculum Night on September 16, 2019
- String Program Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
- 2019-2020 School Year Calendar
- September 2019 Lunch Menu
- Student Council is Now Accepting Applications
- Third Graders are Invited to Join Blue Ribbon Singers
- Fourth Grade Information
- Farmington's Preschool Screening Program
- What is the East Farms Wolf Fund? Click here.
- It’s dues time! Your PTO dues provide enhancements to the educational opportunities for ALL East Farms students. Read more about how to pay your dues! Click here.
- The PTO needs YOU! Read about and sign up for volunteer opportunities. Click here.
- Paul Cryan, a local photographer, will be at East Farms to take pictures of children. Sign up for a time slot here.
- Add these important school and PTO dates to your calendar today! Click here.
- Do you want to volunteer in the East Farms Library? Sign up here.
- Nature’s Open House at Winding Trails is just around the corner. Tickets are on sale now and will be available at Curriculum Night on 9/16.
- Our youngest East Farms students could use your help in the cafeteria during the month of September. Sign up here to help during the kindergarten lunch wave.
- Questions? Comments? PTO representatives will be at Curriculum Night. Stop by to meet some of the executive board and pay your dues!
EXCL AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM
FARMINGTON CONTINUING EDUCATION
FARMINGTON RECREATION DEPARTMENT