Latest updates on Chromebook Distribution:
As announced in the Spring, Farmington Public Schools is moving to a take-home 1:1 model for all students. All students will be required to use a district issued device for academic purposes. However, due to delays in the arrival of new inventory, we are making a temporary shift in resources and requirements to best accommodate the needs of our families as we approach the start of school.
- Starting August 10th, students entering grades 1-4 or 6-8 who have not yet received a Chromebook should contact the main office of their school to schedule a pickup date/time.
- For students entering grades 9-12, we are going to make the Chromebook optional at this time. We will hold a Chromebook pickup the week of August 17th at FHS. More information will follow on the exact date/time.
- For entering K students, we are going to make the Chromebook optional at this time We will schedule a Chromebook pickup the week of August 17th at FHS. More information will follow on the exact date/time.
We will do the best we can to accommodate families as we wait on our new devices. Once the new devices arrive, we will arrange an exchange with the appropriate grade levels.
- For students entering grades 5, we will have a Chromebook pickup this Friday, August 14th at FHS between the hours of 9AM and 11AM.
- Please stay tuned for information about the optional insurance and technology support. We are currently working through policy approvals.
You may be prompted at times to log-in through your student's account. Your student should have their username and password. If not, please contact your school's main office for assistance.