Facilities and Operations
School Cleaning: We will continue enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched surfaces and all school spaces during the day with deep cleaning after school hours.
Classroom and School Set-Up: Classrooms are being set up to maximize social distancing if feasible as highlighted in the CSDE guidelines and requirements. This will allow for a full return to school having only desks and the most needed supplies in classrooms to maximize social distancing. School facilities will have clear signage for social distancing, handwashing and safe travel throughout the school building.
Food Services: Cohorts will have lunch together and we will make use of large indoor and outdoor spaces to ensure we are maximizing social distancing. Chartwells has a national model, the Ready to Reopen Playbook, for daily safe food distribution.
- How are classrooms going to be set up to maximize social distancing?
- How will cafeterias be set up to maximize social distancing and safely distribute food?
- What should I expect when my child is traveling on the bus to and from school?
- What should I expect if I want to transport my child?
- Have ventilation systems been inspected?
- Will air dryers for drying hands in bathrooms be used? Will bathrooms be cleaned regularly?