Please contact your school for any confirmed student cases of COVID-19
- Complete a DAILY Health Screening each morning prior to the start of school.
- Test-Mask-Go announced by the CT State Department of Health.
- FVHD Guidance on Test-Mask-Go
- For the latest COVID-19 Information from the state of CT, please see https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Get the latest information from the Farmington Valley Health District at https://www.fvhd.org
- Get the latest information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
The federal government requires that each Local Education Agency (LEA) create a Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan. The State of Connecticut published the “Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan” template to assist LEAs in developing a comprehensive plan for an in-person learning model. While state-level guidance is not yet available about the requirements for the upcoming year, the information contained in our draft document is our best guess as to the model of instruction and the health and safety measures we anticipate will be in effect.