Return to School: 2021
Latest from the State of Connecticut
- For the latest COVID-19 Information from the state of CT, please see https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Please see the latest update from DPH at: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowled...
Latest Updates from Farmington Public Schools
If your child tests positive for COVID-19, please notify the Farmington Valley Health District at (860) 352-2333 and consult the Daily Screening Tool for Parents and Staff.
Our Return to School planning structure is closely aligned to the CT Reopening Schools Plan and we will adhere to the requirements within the state-wide planning document as we prepare for the coming year. Guiding principles for all local planning include a focus on:
- The health and safety of all members of our school district;
- Social emotional well-being of all members of our school district; and
- A strong focus on equity as well as academic excellence for all students.
If you have questions about COVID-19, please call 211. If you have symptoms, please contact your health provider.
If your child or any family members have a fever or symptoms of COVID-19: Immediately call your physician for guidance. Please see the guidance related to supporting your child physically and emotionally.