Return to School: 2021
Latest Information Updates
- For the latest COVID-19 Information from the state of CT, please see https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus
- Please see the latest update from DPH at: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/Covid-19-Knowled...
- FPS COVID-19 Mitigation Measures for the 2021-2022 School Year
- Get the latest information from the Farmington Valley Health District at https://www.fvhd.org
- CSDE Interim Guidance for Responding to Scenarios in CT School Districts
If your child tests positive for COVID-19, please notify the Farmington Valley Health District at (860) 352-2333 and consult the Daily Screening Tool for Parents and Staff.
The federal government requires that each Local Education Agency (LEA) create a Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan. The State of Connecticut published the “Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan” template to assist LEAs in developing a comprehensive plan for an in-person learning model for the 2021-2022 school year. While state-level guidance is not yet available about the requirements for the upcoming year, the information contained in our draft document is our best guess as to the model of instruction and the health and safety measures we anticipate will be in effect.