Please contact your student's
School office first for
questions or concerns.
|M & J Bus Inc
Lee Rodriguez, Manager
New students to the district will complete transportation requests through the registration process. Registration can be completed at: New Student Registration
Alternate Transportation is defined as before-school and after-school transportation that is not the assigned bus route. Examples include EXCL and parent pickup. To help us schedule our busing the most efficiently, we ask families utilizing alternate transportation options to complete the form below and return it to the Main office of their student's school.
Request for change of Bus Assignment
If you are requesting a change in your child's assigned stop, please complete the form below and submit it to your school office. Change requests will be reviewed by M&J and parents will be notified if approved.
Please note- if your child is absent from school or will not be riding the bus, please notify your school as soon as possible.
M&J Bus, Inc., the Farmington Public Schools contracted student transportation partner, strives to provide a consistent daily student transportation schedule and also strives to maintain the highest standards of transportation safety & reliability. In the event of an unforeseen situation that disrupts normal transportation services the Farmington Public Schools will attempt to notify parents/guardians in a timely manner through each school's SchoolMessenger communication system with transportation updates.
In the event that you have any questions or concerns regarding transportation, please send a email to Lee Rodriguez LRodriguez@mjbusinc.com
- Why is there a bus driver shortage in Connecticut?
- Why are there daily delays in transportation?
- What is M&J and the school district doing to address this issue?
- Could I obtain the exact time my child is being picked up or dropped off?
- What do I do if I want to pick up my child instead of having my child take the bus on any given day?
- After the schools and the central office close at 4:00 p.m., who do I call if my child has not been picked up at the estimated time?
- Is there anything families could do to help?