Food & Nutrition
Farmington Public Schools has obtained a waiver and USDA funding to provide meals free of charge to all students. This includes one breakfast and one lunch. Starting Monday, August 30th all students will be able to receive free meals.
WHAT MAKES A FREE MEAL (at this time):
*A La carte items and snacks will be charged to families. They are not included in the free meal.
We are glad to be able to meet the needs of students during these times with approval to run this program. Due to the unknown timeline that it will be available, we urge families to submit updated free and reduced meal applications. The application will be valid through the end of the school year. Applications are confidential, and instructions for applying can be found at www.fpsct.org under Food Service. If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Phoenix at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding our school lunch program please contact Beth Haber at email@example.com.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Breakfast and Lunch Updates- Fall 2021
- To create an on-line account, go to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Visit MyNutrition, a nutrition education resource for you and your family!
- Application for the National School Lunch Program
- For information concerning your School Meals Application please contact Nicole Phoenix, 860-673-8270, ext 7006
- Solicitud para el Programa Nacional de Almuerzos Escolares
- Para obtener información sobre su solicitud de comidas escolares, comuníquese con Nicole Phoenix, 860-673-8270, ext 7006
- Meal Charge Procedures (Effective 7/01/2017)
- Food Service Department Employment Information
- Nutrition Education Resources
- ChooseMyPlate.gov sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Team Nutrition sponsored by USDA
- CDC.gov sponsored by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention