Food & Nutrition
Easy to Access School Menus! Please log into http://fpsct.nutrislice.com/ and get started. The way you access school menus is changing in an exciting new way! Farmington Public Schools in partnership with Chartwells, is now using Nutrislice to publish the school menus to an new interactive website and free smart phone app! Now your school community can access our menus anywhere, anytime!
- To create an on-line account, go to www.myschoolbucks.com
- Visit MyNutrition, a nutrition education resource for you and your family!
- Application for the National School Lunch Program
- For information concerning your School Meals Application please contact Nicole Phoenix, 860-673-8270, ext 7006
- Solicitud para el Programa Nacional de Almuerzos Escolares
- Para obtener información sobre su solicitud de comidas escolares, comuníquese con Nicole Phoenix, 860-673-8270, ext 7006
- Department Information
- Meal Charge Procedures (Effective 7/01/2017)
- Food Service Department Employment Information
- Nutrition Education Resources
- ChooseMyPlate.gov sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Team Nutrition sponsored by USDA
- CDC.gov sponsored by Centers for Disease Control and Prevention