Meetings, Agendas, Minutes & Recordings
The Farmington Board of Education policy regarding the community's role in the schools states:
"The Board of Education believes that the education of children is a cooperative effort among parents, students, the schools, and the community. Schools and parents must work together as knowledgeable partners. The Board of Education belief is grounded, in part, in the educational research that demonstrates parent involvement improves student achievement. In this policy, the word 'parent' also includes guardians and other family members involved in supervising the child's schooling."
All meetings are open to the public and each regular meeting includes an opportunity for public comment at the beginning of the meeting. The board typically meets on alternate Mondays September through June. You may check the schedule for specific dates by clicking on the link below.
A listing of meeting dates are available below or by calling (860) 673-8270.
BOE Meeting Dates (PDF) 2022-2023
BOE Meeting Dates (PDF) 2023-2024
Agendas and minutes of board meetings are posted below. Minutes of Board meetings and complete agenda information can also be obtained from the Office of the Superintendent.
Meetings are live streamed on YouTube at: https://fpsct.org/board-of-education/liveboe
To view an Archive of Meetings, please see www.fpsct.org/board-of-education/boearchive
BOE Meeting Recordings
- July 20, 2022 - Special Meeting
- July 27, 2022 - Special Meeting
- August 16, 2022 - Special Meeting
- September 6, 2022 - Special Meeting
- September 19, 2022 - Regular Meeting
- October 17, 2022 - Regular Meeting
- November 14, 2022 - Regular Meeting
- December 5, 2022 - Regular Meeting
- February 4, 2023 - Budget Workshop
- February 6, 2023 - Special and Regular Meeting
- March 7, 2023 - Special Meeting
- March 20, 2023 - Regular Meeting
- April 4, 2023 - Special Meeting
- May 1, 2023 - Regular Meeting
- May 15, 2023 - Regular Meeting
- June 5, 2023 - Regular Meeting
Agendas can be viewed at the following link: https://bit.ly/3ALSD4E
For agendas and other items related to the Elementary Ad Hoc Committee, please click here.