The Farmington Extended Care & Learning (EXCL) offers Before School and After School programs at the elementary schools and upper elementary school. Our mission is to work in partnership with Farmington families by offering an affordable extended care program that provides a safe, comfortable and nurturing environment, which promotes self-esteem and respect for others.
OUR OFFICE HAS MOVED!!!!!
1 Depot Place
Unionville, CT 06085
OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Bryan Zerio, Coordinator
Brenda Peterson, Account Supervisor
Linda Vogt, Secretary
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING OPTIONS INCLUDE...
- Choice of three to five days per week
- Before and After School programs
- School vacation and summer programs
All children who attend Kindergarten through sixth grade are eligible to enroll. Tuition is paid in advance on a weekly or monthly basis.
EXCL is closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
THE FARMINGTON EXTENDED CARE & LEARNING PROGRAM IS ADMINISTERED BY THE FARMINGTON PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM AND IS NOT LICENSED BY THE CONNECTICUT OFFICE OF EARLY CHILDHOOD.
- Youth Enrichment programs are offered at each elementary school and the upper elementary school.
- Children signed up for a Youth Enrichment program will attend the EXCL After School program, at NO cost, until the start of their Youth Enrichment program.
- Non-EXCL children are required to be picked up immediately at the end of the Youth Enrichment program.
- Snack will be provided to the children prior to the start of their Youth Enrichment program.