Refund & Cancellation Policy
- The $6 processing fee is non-refundable, unless the course / trip associated with this fee has been cancelled by Farmington Continuing Education.
- Course fees will not be prorated and no refunds will be given for any unattended portion of a course.
- A $10 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds, with the exception of a course / trip is cancelled.
- Full refunds will be automatic if a course or trip is cancelled. Trips are non-refundable but are transferable to another person.
- Refunds will be considered due to a medical emergency when accompanied by a physician’s note. The physician’s note must be received within five (5) business days following the medical emergency.
- Refunds are processed through the Farmington Public Schools in the form of a check only. There will be no cash or credit card refunds. Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing.