Welcome to the East Farms School PTO!
The East Farms School PTO (EFPTO) helps to enrich the curriculum by providing financial support and volunteers for educational, cultural and social activities.
Our mission is to promote positive relationships, cooperation, and communication between parents/guardians, teachers and staff to ensure students receive the best elementary education possible.
- President Rafeena Lee
- Vice President Kristen Kirsch
- Treasurer Mike Dennison
- Assistant Treasurer Sarah Burns
- Secretary Karen Solomonides
Meeting Dates (if highlighted, click to read minutes)
What does the PTO fund?
Below is a partial list of items purchased and programs supported in previous years by the PTO's fundraising efforts:
- Cultural and STEAM programs (special visits by artists, scientists and language experts)
- Young Authors and Readers Conference (visiting authors)
- 3rd and 4th Grade trip to The Hartford Symphony
- Spirit Day
How much money do we need to fund these programs?
Our preliminary fundraising goal for this year is $25,800. Click here for a copy of the budget.
Help us achieve our goal by participating in:
Questions or comments? Email us at EFPTO@fpsct.org.