You have 1 PagePop. View
Welcome Back to the 2014-2015 School Year on August 25, 2014
My Online Safety Promise
1. I will not give out personal information such as my address, telephone number, parents’ work address/telephone number, or the name and location of my school without my parents’ permission.*
2. I will tell my parents right away if I come across any information that makes me feel uncomfortable.
3. I will never send a person my picture or anything else without first checking with my parents.*
4. I will not respond to any messages that are mean or in any way make me feel uncomfortable. It is not my fault if I get a message like that. If I do I will tell my parents right away so that they can contact the service provider.
5. I will talk with my parents so that we can set up rules for going online. We will decide upon the time of day that I can be online, the length of time I can be online and appropriate areas for me to visit. I will not access other areas or break these rules without their permission.
6. I will check with my parents before downloading or installing software or doing anything that could possibly hurt our computer or jeopardize my family’s privacy*
7. I will be a good online citizen and not do anything that hurts other people.
8. I will help my parents understand how to have fun and learn things online and teach them things about the Internet, computers and other technology.